Do you feel like you’re drowning emotionally?
Maybe, this year you have experienced loss and wondering how best to cope.
Many are struggling emotionally and are in need of hope. The stress of work, family life, paying bills, growing debt, meeting deadlines, even the news headlines often cause a great deal of distress and anxiety for all of us. Just listing these I felt some anxiety!
I have some great news! There is hope!
Hope that you can experience on a deep life-changing level. Jesus offers life-changing hope to all who call upon His name. If you find yourself struggling with sadness, hopelessness, depression or anxiety, we encourage you to turn towards Jesus for hope.
His Word in the Bible has some tremendous promises for you to experience life change, a promise to stand on, and a promise that never fails. That’s why we’ve compiled the following List of 10 Bible Verses about discovering Hope to help you on your faith journey:
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- “Through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” Romans 5:2-5
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- “However, as it is written: ‘What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived’—the things God has prepared for those who love him—” 1 Corinthians 2:9
- “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:17-18
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27